The fashion and apparel industry face cut-throat competition and are under constant pressure to introduce something new in the market. So, when it comes to their financial affairs, they need someone who can cope with ever-changing trends.
As fashion and apparel professionals are quite particular about the cuts and designs of outfits, Lanop designs financials that are a perfect fit for their exclusive offerings.
The list of services for the fashion and apparel sector include:
- Annual Accounts
- Management Accounts
- Capital and Operational Expenditure Budgeting
- Cash Flows and Revenue Forecasting
- Tax Planning for the company and directors
- VAT and PAYE Support
- Inventory Management
- Market Intelligence Reports
- Profitability and Expense Analysis
- Industry and Market Analysis
- Advice on Company Strategy
- Raising Business Finance
- Seasonal Impact Measurement
- Virtual Finance Director Services (Outsourced CFO)
- + Many More Customized Services
We deal with a range of fashion and apparel professionals including designers, fashion labels, manufacturers, boutique retailers, wholesalers, distributors, and take care of their financial aesthetics.