Construction businesses require careful planning and advice to maintain operational and financial efficiency. So, when it comes to solving specific issues faced by the construction industry, Lanop recommends solutions that work.
As construction businesses demand robust accounting and tax advice for several services, Lanop seeks to structure finances in a way that is durable.
The list of services for construction include:
- Annual Accounts
- Management Accounts
- Capital and Operational Expenditure Budgeting
- Cash Flows and Revenue Forecasting
- Tax Planning for the company and directors
- VAT Gross Status and PAYE Support
- Profitability and Expense Analysis
- Industry and Market Analysis
- Advice on Company Strategy
- Raising Business Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Income Certification for Mortgage Purposes
- Residential Lettings, Buy to Let and specialist tax advice for Landlords and Lettings Agencies
- Virtual Finance Director Services (Outsourced CFO)
- + Many More Customized Services
We deal with a range of construction professionals including civil engineering consultants, builders, building/civil engineering contractors to help optimise their performance.