Architects often deal with clients and sub-contractors with varying levels of demand and expectations. So, when it comes to their own needs, they need someone who lessens their frustration and smoothens up their finances.
As architecture professionals require customized advice for several services, Lanop plays a pivotal role in designing their finances for successful completion of property developments and infrastructure projects.
The list of services for architects include:
- Annual Accounts
- Management Accounts
- Capital and Operational Expenditure Budgeting
- Cash Flows and Revenue Forecasting
- Tax Planning for the company and directors
- VAT and PAYE Support
- Profitability and Expense Analysis
- Industry and Market Analysis
- Advice on Company Strategy
- Raising Business Finance
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Pension Advisory
- IR35 Rules
- Virtual Finance Director Services (Outsourced CFO)
- + Many More Customized Services
We deal with a large variety of architecture professionals including commercial architects, residential architects, industrial architects, urban designers, and interior architects to keep their finances well-designed.